Basic Information About MBBS Course
1. Name of the Course: Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
2. Basic Qualifications & Prerequisite for Entrance in MBBS Course:
(i) HSC or Equivalent with Science. (Biology, Physics, Chemistry)
(ii) Candidate has to secure required grade point in the SSC and HSC
3. Students Selection Procedure for MBBS course: According to decision by the
proper competent authority as per merit.
4. Medium of Instruction: English
5. Duration of the Course : MBBS course comprises of Five years, followed by
Logbook based Rotatory Internship for one year.